Careers at DH
Domain Holdings is a rapidly growing company located in Delray Beach, FL, steps away from the Atlantic Ocean and on historic Atlantic Avenue. We at Domain Holdings are always looking for sharp minds, visionaries and self-motivated individuals to add to our team to help shape and innovate the domain life-cycle landscape. If you don’t see a position below, please pass along your resume and we’ll keep it on file for future considerations.
We offer Benefits (Health, Dental, 401K). Additionally, options are available following a 90-day probationary period.
Domain Holdings is looking to grow its Premium Brokerage Division by adding a “few good men and women” to our sales team.
- Are you a sales superstar with a successful track record?
- Do you listen to your clients and put them first?
- Do you consistently exceed monthly sales quotas?
- Are you an expert communicator and possess saavy computer skills?
- Are you comfortable making 50-60 outbound calls to end-user companies each day?
- Knowledge of the domain industry and experience using Salesforce a plus.
- Do you have 2-4 years sales experience?
If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you!
We offer competitive salary-plus commission with unlimited growth opportunity for the right individuals.
Please email your resumes to email@example.com.
Business Analyst — DomainPower
The Business Analyst drives the analytics behind DomainPower — a quantitative decision engine that finds the best opportunities for domain sales and monetization via a network of industry partners.
The Business Analyst will report into our Senior Analyst and will work closely with the General Manager of the DomainPower product. The position is located in the company headquarters in Delray Beach, FL.
- Analyze domain revenue, traffic and sales data to develop recommendations for strategic customer portfolios
- Mine historical domain data to develop predictive models for domain sales and monetization
- Monitor daily tracking to match domain performance to benchmarks and find opportunities for revenue optimization
Proficiencies and Qualifications
- Strong quantitative leaning and a passion for facts over conjecture
- Understanding of core statistics and data mining concepts such as sampling, clustering, classification and regression
- Advanced Excel required, experience with more advanced data mining tools a strong plus
- Ability to query in SQL, experience with SQL Analysis Services a strong plus
- Solid communication skills and comfort conveying findings to customers and strategic partners
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in a quantitative field such as math, statistics, engineering, economics or similar required
- Experience in the Internet industry a plus
The position offers an industry-competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and 401k.
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer a paid internships for students studying the following:
- Software Development
- Computer Engineering
- Project Management
- Data Analysis
We also offer exposure into all aspects that make up our VC-backed technology company, from board room meetings to client relations. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to meet one-on-one with our founding and executive team to share ideas. Previous interns have helped shape technology and business development that is vital to our overall growth. Please send resumes to email@example.com.